Wednesday, September 26, 2018

CHASING HOTTIES - Part 1: Kat

 

Photos and Tale by Chase Stone


Starring Hottie Kat and Chase



*     *     *

The first set in an exciting new series by Chase in which he kisses and tells about all
the Hotties he can 'catch' as he prowls Hotties Island in search of sweet adventures.
Follow along and enjoy as Chase chases his goal:

To Get Us All !!!

 

♥  -Ali
^. .^



I pulled my boat up to Hotties Island and headed to the bar.  Little did I know Kat would be there sipping on a cocktail, so I decided to make my move and strike up chit chat with her.


 
After some great conversation, and knowing Kat was getting a little tipsy, we began to play some one on one volleyball which quickly led to me taking matters into my own hands.


I laid her down on the nearest daybed and began running my hands over her amazingly tight body, my fingers searching and penetrating, to Kat's delight.


Showing a little bit of dominance, Kat mounted my face and I began to spread her lips artfully with my tongue, flicking over her swollen clit until her moans echoed across the Island.


Sliding into her, I pressed my thick cock deep inside as she screamed in delight.  My manhood stretching her out to the max as she laid back and took every inch.


Bending her over the back of the bed, I rammed inside her with everything I have as she took me to the hilt...my hips thrusting into her and making her feel the full force of my penetration.


Flipping her back over, I barreled into her as she reached her own plateau, an earth-shattering orgasm as she felt me throbbing inside her.


Quickly straddling Kat, I felt my body convulse as I shot all over her chest and face covering her with my thick cum, all while she arched back from her own orgasmic convulsions.



No comments:

Post a Comment