Thursday, November 2, 2017

TONIGHT'S GIRLFRIEND - TALHYA SIEYES



We have this Hot feature called 'Tonight's Girlfriend'. People can submit an application requesting a photo shoot with a Hottie.  Select a Hottie and a scene you'd like and we try to make that happen.  Usually it's a man seeking a shoot, but this time Talhya Sieyes turned in a request form.  Hoobs read it and asked me if I had a strap-on.  Do I ever!  I put together an outfit and reached out to Talhya, inviting her to my office for an interview..



  Talhya arrived at my office looking hot, focused and daring.  I ask her to take a seat and I questioned if she was willing to go through with the scene she had requested, strap-on and all.  Looking at me intently she replied that she wanted to follow through on her fantasy.  I made it clear to Talhya that I expected her to show me that she was a top model who takes any direction given without hesitation.  I sensed an excited anticipation from her.  The kind one might feel when faced with a situation that is not controllable, but is too erotically enticing to pass up.  Committing to an unknown and hoping she has what it takes to see her through it.  She was being brave..

*     *     *

  I wasted no time in testing her.  Slipping off my leather jacket I dropped it to the floor and rounded my desk to stand bare breasted beside Talhya.  She fidgeted slightly and I noticed her breathing became shallow and quick.  Her eyes lowered as I explained that she would now show me that she was a top model.. and a good girl.  Instructing Talhya to remove her dress, I unzipped my skirt and slipped it off, back around my desk to sit atop it, I beckoned to Talhya.. "Come girl and have a seat in my chair."  The time for talk had ended..

*     *     *
    With a respectful, "Yes, Miss," Talhya lowered her lithe, sexy frame gracefully onto my chair and awaited whatever was next.  I allowed her to ponder her situation for a full minute or so, which she did in silence.  When I saw her once again fidget, I raised my long, leather-clad legs and spread them all the way open along the edge of the desk.  Gazing down at Talhya I watched the realization of what was happening to her appear on her beautiful face.  Now facing her fantasy she nodded slowly, and placing her delicate hands on my thighs she leaned forward and began to softly kiss and lick with quiet, grateful little moans..

*     *     *

  As it turned out, Talhya was a good model.. and a very good girl.  Taking direction like a pro and responding to my guidance she went through all the paces I could dream up that late afternoon in my office.  Including taking my big black strap-on long and deep, her inhibitions fallen away to reveal Talhya's submissive cravings and wanton desires.  Given the opportunity, she quenched every one of them with lusty abandon, acceptance and yes, surrender..


*     *     *

  As the sun was setting, I offered a little comfort to Talhya, who was trembling with a heady mixture of feelings.. submission, humiliation, lust, pride and relief, to name a few.  She cleared her head enough to ask, "Did I pass the interview?  Will we meet for the shoot?"  "No need," I replied, "I shot the whole thing"  *click*



No comments:

Post a Comment