Friday, August 10, 2018

ADVENTURES IN HOME NURSING


A sexy pictorial.  Or is it a true story..



Photos and tale by Anyka Aiséirí

Starring Anyka and Hoobs


*     *     *


The home nursing agency had sent me all the way out to Malibu on an assignment with a very special and important client.  He had apparently broken his foot in a surfing accident and I had been instructed to be sure to give him extra special care and to address any need he might have.  I had been given a key to the front door of his beach-front house.  Having been told to let myself in, I headed up to the bedroom on the second floor.

  Easy enough...

  But then I stopped in my tracks as I went over his personal information.

  Name: Hoobs        Occupation: Adult Film Actor




    I think I gasped slightly at the sight that met my eyes as I reached the top of the stairs.



  My eyes passed quickly over the room, lingering on the row of adult film awards on the shelf.  The client was so engrossed in his game that he didn't notice me slowly walk up, or notice me staring down at his cock the entire time.  He did finally turn his head in my direction, smirking as his eyes wandered slowly up and down my body.  "You must be here to take care of me," he said with a wolfish grin.



  Trying to maintain all of the professional composure I could muster, I proceeded to take Hoobs' vitals.  I was met with a few....distractions, like the grin curling his lips around the thermometer in his mouth as he stared at my cleavage, and his cock slowly rising off the bed.  Giving in to my tension, I reached down and wrapped my hand around his erection and began to stroke.  Feeling the powerful throb of blood as he twitched in my hand, I quipped, "Well, pulse is very healthy!"



 I remembered that I was instructed to address any needs my client might have...



...and quickly proceeded to make sure he received the best care possible.



Oh the things I do for my job!












No comments:

Post a Comment